Prof. Juri. D. Kropotov
Dr Curtis Cripe
Dr Andreas Mueller
22nd to the 26th of April 2006 in London
Cost of Course is only: €600 or £400
There is a 20% discount for SAN and ISNR members and students: €480 or £320
- Visual inspection of EEG
- Spectral analysis of EEG
- Cognitive event related potentials
- Cognitive event related de/synchronization.
- Normative databases.
- Neurofeedback as a learning procedure
- Trancranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)
- Assessments and protocols for ADHD.
For more information see
00 44 20 8459 1796
There is an optional extra or stand alone day on 21st by Tony Steffert.
An introductory to Mitsar/WinEEG, the 10/20, Capping up, impedance and recording EEGs and ERP's.